Can I “undo” or cancel a deed that is already recorded?

In Florida, if the wording of your current deed has consequences that you did not intend, you may want to consider a corrective deed. Please consult an Florida Estate Planning Lawyer , title company or other real estate professional to help you prepare your corrective deed. The Property Appraiser’s office cannot advise you, since there are many serious considerations that go beyond how homestead exemption is calculated, including income and estate tax consequences. We recommend that you never attempt to change your deed without the help of a Florida Lawyer

Contact Information