Amending a Florida Foreclsoure Complaint or Answer

In a Florida Foreclosure Law Suit it is possible to amend an answer once it is filed. Often this is done when there was a mistake with the original answer or the Defendant has submitted a letter on your behalf as an answer. Sometimes the lender or the person suing you amends their complaint to change out the plaintiff or to change the language in the lawsuit. Courts will generally allow a part to change a complaint or answer but do not have to. Some changes are not permitted and you should discuss any changes made with a Florida Foreclosure Lawyer or a Jacksonville Foreclosure Lawyers

For more information on Jacksonville or Florida Foreclosure Defense See the Florida Foreclosure Defense Lawyers Blog.

Contact Information